Roller Shutter Repairs Melbourne
Servicing all of Melbourne Metro and South Eastern Suburbs
Over time, older roller shutters can experience ware and tare which completely normal. We recommend having your roller shutters serviced every 3-4 years to ensure that you’re not caught out with a worn-out shutter.
If your roller shutters are in desperate need of replacement or repair, then our team of highly professional roller shutter technicians can come out to your premises and provide you with a wide range of roller shutter options and colours to match your existing roller shutters so that we can ensure the appearance of your home isn’t affected.
Types of roller shutters repairs we can service:
- Motor repairs
- Cable or tape issues
- Winder issues
- Damaged slats
- Replacement of roller shutters
- Broken or frayed cable replacement
- In wall manual winder replacement
- Manual winder to 240V electric motor upgrades
- Jammed shutters
- Pull strap winder replacement
What to expect from us
- Our repair jobs are well-priced
- Repair jobs can be done quickly and well
- Our technicians will be prompt and professional
- Once we complete the repair we’ll make sure everything was working as per normal
- If we say that we will turn up, then we will when expected
- We are happy to take the time and answer any of your questions, especially if you’re thinking of converting over to electric shutters
- Our quotes are straight up, no ridiculous discounts or any sales tactics
- We’ll first try to fix your old shutter before we make any recommendations about switching to a new one
- Our turnaround times can be very quick, between when we send you the quote and repair your shutter
To get started, contact us and tell us about your roller shutter repair issue and we will contact you to make a booking for us to come out and inspect your premises.
We will also confirm the price on the spot for your repair and if you’re happy with the quote, we can begin to fix your broken roller shutters right away, ensuring that works to your roller shutter repairs are carried out to the highest standards in the quickest turnaround time possible. All of our quotes are fixed, so there’s no need to worry about hourly rates and extra charges.
We service across all suburbs of Melbourne with a particular focus on South Eastern suburbs.
No job is too big or too small!
Our Service Areas
- Berwick, VIC 3806
- Clyde, VIC 3978
- Clyde North, VIC 3978
- Cranbourne, VIC 3977
- Doveton, VIC 3177
- Endeavour Hills, VIC 3802
- Eumemmerring, VIC 3177
- Hallam, VIC 3803
- Hampton Park, VIC 3976
- Lynbrook, VIC 3975
- Narre Warren, VIC 3805
- Narre Warren South, VIC 3805
- Dandenong, VIC 3175
- Lyndale, VIC 3175
- Keysborough, VIC 3173
- Noble Park, VIC 3174
- Springvale, VIC 3171
- Sandown Park, VIC 3171
- Beaconsfield, VIC 3807
- Beaconsfield Upper, VIC 3808
- Officer, VIC 3809
- Pakenham, VIC 3810
- Emerald, VIC 3782
Request a Free Quote
Protect & Insulate Your Biggest Investment
If you would like to receive a free, no-obligation quote (we don’t charge any call-out fees) on any of our products or services, then please get in touch with by submitting the button below or call 0417 037 852.